Berlin is famous for its vibrancy and seductive nightlife but have you
ever wondered what Berlin tastes like?
When you think of German food it is most likely Pretzels, beer and sausage that come to mind. However, the modern German and in particular the modern Berliner does not survive on Oktoberfest fare alone, and on this tour we will show you the true Berlin food experience.
The Berlin Mitte Tour
This is a tour to satisfy all the senses!
Starting our culinary journey in Berlin's old Jewish Quarter and eating our way up to the popular district of Prenzlauer Berg, you will experience the city's wealth of history and multiculturalism through the diverse food scene.
- Start point - Hackescher Markt S-bahn station (outside the Häagen Dazs ice cream shop)
- Tour runs by bookings only! - Mon - Sun 2pm start.
- €40 Adult price €36 Student
- Duration - 3hrs approx.
- Inclusions; tour guide, 6 generous food tastings and 2 refreshing drinks.
- Finish/end point - Prenzlauer Berg
The Neukölln SUPPERCLUB Tour
The tour that combines a food tour and a supper club.
Love markets and want to experience the real Berlin? Love cooking and meeting fellow travellers? Then this is the tour for you!
Together we will visit the vibrant Turkish market in Kreuzberg and other local foodie spots such as bakeries and cafes, collecting ingredients as we go to cook a delicious & traditional German (vegetarian) feast at my apartment in Neukölln.
The tour is roughly 4.5 hours long and a true culinary experience. You'll be sourcing the ingredients, creating the dishes and learning all about what we eat and their origins.
- Start point: Schönleinstraße U-Bahn station
- Start time: 2pm
- Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Inclusions: tour guide, market tour, all food and snacks and cooking class
- End point: Neukölln
To book this tour please contact me by email at email@example.com
Go beyond the humble bratwurst and discover a city where cultures and cuisines come together to create an exciting gastronomic adventure!
So bring your appetites and have the chance to learn what it is to eat like a real Berliner.